Sunday 15 January 2012

UMC

I daresay minimalism is a trend that will always stay and can never go wrong.

Recently purchased one of these lovelies from Upper Metal Class and I have been wearing it to death (almost). I love how its so understated and effortlessly versatile with anything and everything. The best part is you can never get bored of designs like these... & when they mean 'exclusive', you can be sure about it - only one piece available for each design. 

some of my fav pieces out of the lot:


pop over for more love! x

p.s this is a genuine opinion post from a happy UMC customer

4 comments:

Francesca Giusti said...

love the earrings and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
kisses
http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

Femke. said...

Wow, these jewelry looks amaaazing!

XOXF. - www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

Danielle Barbe said...

love all of these!

♥ dustysin said...

every piece is super cool. love the simplicity!